On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM, MarkI-ZeroPoint
> <zeropo...@charter.net>wrote:
>
> You left out the more important part of my posting:
>>
>> “And JC is WELL aware of this, yet asks the question as to why they used
>> 3-phase power in their tests… the second test was SINGLE phase power, so *
>> *JC is misleading people**…”
>>

> We should try not to let this get personal.

Especially when you're mistaken.

> We should appreciate the additional prodding we're getting to get our
> facts straight.  I didn't read closely enough to catch on to the
> single-phase power in the March 2013 test.  I assume the same is the case
> for Joshua.

Did you not read my reply? Even Jed read it and acknowledged the mistake.
The paper says they used 3-phase power for the input to the box. That's all
I claimed, and it appears to be right.

Don't you agree that "a control circuit having three-phase power input and
single-phase output" means they use 3-phase power at the input? My argument
required only that.