Ok, wanted to correct any errors on my part as soon as possible so I did a
quick search and this is where I got the impression of single-phase:

pg 15

"The  E-Cat HT2's power supply departs from that of the device used in
December in that it is

no  longer three-phase, but *single-phase*:  the TRIAC power supply has been
replaced by a control

circuit  having  three-phase  power  input  and  single-phase  output,
mounted  within  a  box."

I work much better with images, so while reading, I build up a mental image.

I caught the first part of that sentence and changed my mental picture for
the March test, and did not catch the clarification that it was the OUTPUT
that changed to single-phase. So they were driving the resistance heaters
with a 3ph arrangement in the Dec test, and that was changed to a single-ph
arrangement for the March test.

Yes, my error!

-Mark