Hi all,

I am wondering the following. Is it true that we can arrange, at least
theoretically for atoms structurally in a restful structure and achieve
high probability of a nuclear reaction. With restful
I mean in a way that is not magically forcing the atoms unnaturally close
to each other.

I know that people mentioning BEC that could be an example of such a
structure.

The big question from me is to what degree we can prove or indicate these
results. I believe it would really be a huge step understanding LENR if we
can with a good theoretical basis argue that there is a physical sound
principle of nuclear reaction induced by structurally deform and interact
atoms/protons with the solid state setup in stead of the usual way to
induce nuclear reactions via kinetic energy.

The question if these setups are physically possible or not is a secondary
question, not because it is not important, but because the number of way's
to arrange solid systems are so huge that this proof comes as a natural
second step in founding a total theoretical argument for LENR.

WDYT