I'm not after a theory that is true or not but a fact.

E.g. a receipt like

Arrange atoms A1,A2,... acorfing to ....
>From known principles a good approximation of the system is H(...)
Then when we calculate the probabilities of nuclear reaction we get
P(system) >> P(single atom)

So, I'm after a mathematical proof or indication from first principles,
that you can induce a
nuclear reaction this way. A meta theory would then be that LENR might take
advantage of this
mathematical principle, and a theory would mean more specific how this can
happen!

Hope that it's a bit clearer now.

/Stefan