How does your reaction differ from nuclear decay?

There seems to be some confusion in precisely what you are looking for. If
the isotope in question does not decay naturally, the wait can be very long
:-)

For instance, many common foods contain potassium, which is slightly
radioactive - so you can measure the decay rate in say - bananas - with a
good GM detector. The rate of decay can be increased in some cases. There
are reports of a billion fold increase in some isotopes. (see Bosch, F. et
al., Observation of bound-state b- decay of fully ionized 187Re, Physical
Review Letters 1996 or the Barker patents.

Curiously - potassium is also a catalyst for the Ni-H reaction, but the
radioactive isotope is not to blame. or is it? To add to the confusion, some
"experts" believe that the proton decays, eventually - which essentially
means everything decays.

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe

I'm not after a theory that is true or not but a fact.

E.g. a receipt like

Arrange atoms A1,A2,... acorfing to ....

>From known principles a good approximation of the system is H(...)

Then when we calculate the probabilities of nuclear reaction we get
P(system) >> P(single atom)

So, I'm after a mathematical proof or indication from first principles, that
you can induce a

nuclear reaction this way. A meta theory would then be that LENR might take
advantage of this

mathematical principle, and a theory would mean more specific how this can
happen!

Hope that it's a bit clearer now.

/Stefan