hmm, normal decays are of cause not all that interesting, more in line with
what you can find in
https://mospace.umsystem.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10355/36783/TheoreticalAnalysisReactionMechanisms.pdf?sequence=1

the page with
BEGIN QUOTE
• Important !! The Gamow factor suppression occurs with the
formation of the Boson cluster state (BCS) which may include
a cluster of Bosons, a BEC, etc. The BEC case is only one of
special cases
END QUOTE

Now I'm really uncertain how well they have calculated the reaction rates,
but my point is that if those numbers are calculated using a reasonable
well model, then you should have shown that you can set up a solid state
system mathematically and deduce high reaction rate for different nuclear
reaction. That in it's self show physics of a nuclear reaction like fusion
that is based by other principles then reaching high kinetic energies. Now
the actual detailed theory for how LENR work can be different than proposed
in that report, and in stead by similarity of principles also give a
motivation that other competing theories can work.

But I cannot judge how well all this reasoning can be "solidified" into an
accepted principle. So I am looking for some kind of judgement like "this
theory have been discussed intensively, it have a few glitches but the
calculation is right and it mostly look like a sane model" Or "the author
has simplified too much and one cannot do that simplification in order to
draw conclusions .." e.g. there is just this report but I cannot find not
much detailed discussion about the claims and methods used. But in all
finding this link is an important step to engage deeper knowledge how LENR
might work form a bottom up perspective.

Cheers!