Hello Blazoe, I did not understand all you said. I do believe we have
similar opinions. Hower, I believe you have the partners yo deserve.
If gaming industry are interested then you know the chances are better than
60 to 70 %. Now, identify other people more seriious which can benefit from
LENR. No, not governm0ent or institutions, they are only betting when they
have 120%  100 as return on the paper and 20 in thepocket.
Best