Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

 "He hopes to launch another cold fusion project at Texas Tech."

> That and 25 cents will probably get you an apple from the grocery store.

You have made a speculative guess about Duncan's mindset. You say he has
"bailed" on cold fusion. I am sure you have not spoken with him, because he
would have told you that is not true. I have spoken with him.

To summarize, you are saying that your speculative guess about what he is
thinking is more reliable than his own assertion about what he is thinking.

Why? Can you read people's minds? Do you have ESP? Do you have some reason
to think he is lying?

> However, until they do, I'm all you got it looks like.

If that "looks good" I would hate to see your idea of a wild guess.