From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: BLP's announcement

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 6:42 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Can a loss of mass attributed to the formation of hydrinos and their subsequent
escape from the system be shown?  This would be strong evidence as well.

I think the transition from hydrogen to hydrino would show up as an apparent
violation of conservation of mass/energy.  You would get the transfer of heat
to the catalyst during the transition to a sub-ground state, and then the
remaining particle would fall into the epistemological void, becoming a
dark-matter like entity and disappearing from most kinds of detection.  (I
recall mention that hydrinos can be detected in spectrographic analysis;
perhaps it is only the less shrunken ones that can.)  I.e., it would look like
some mass disappeared, and that an amount of energy that is not equivalent to
the disappearing mass was all remained.  It would look like mass-energy was
lost from the system.

I too am skeptical about dark matter, about hydrinos, and about hydrinos being
dark matter.

Eric