From: Peter Gluck [mailto:peter.gl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 3:00 PM
To: VORTEX
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Understanding BLP

Dear Mike,

Just about the BLP's Demo of Jan 28, I

want to mention that DGT has presented a 9+

hours demo at ICCF 18 and 2 days before it has officially published A
PROTOCOL predicting the paameters and results they will obtain during the
demo.

See please:

DEFKALION'S TEST PROTOCOL FOR PUBLIC DEMO

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2013/07/test-protocol-for-public-demo-test-c
ode.html

DEFKALION HAS KEPT ITS PROMISE

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2013/07/defkalion-has-kept-its-promise.html

I think Randy could do the same thing, it demonstrates

that he rules the situation and the device. Plus he can explain what he
actually has achieved , both in power and in energy.

Such a Protocol is necessary, I think.

Peter