I don't understand it, but it seems to be answered here - on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonradiation_condition
quoting from portions:

Classical nonradiation conditions define the conditions according to
classical electromagnetism under which a distribution of accelerating
charges will not emit electromagnetic radiation. According to the Larmor
formula in classical electromagnetism, a single point charge under
acceleration will emit electromagnetic radiation, i.e. light. In some
classical electron models a distribution of charges can however be
accelerated so that no radiation is emitted.[1] The modern derivation of
these nonradiation conditions by Hermann A. Haus is based on the Fourier
components of the current produced by a moving point charge. It states that
a distribution of accelerated charges will radiate if and only if it has
Fourier components synchronous with waves traveling at the speed of
light.[2]

The nonradiation condition went largely ignored for many years. Philip
Pearle reviews the subject in his 1982 article Classical Electron
Models.[7] A Reed College undergraduate thesis on nonradiation in infinite
planes and solenoids appears in 1984.[8] An important advance occurred in
1986, when Hermann Haus derived Goedeke’s condition in a new way.[2] Haus
finds that all radiation is caused by Fourier components of the
charge/current distribution that are lightlike (i.e. components that are
synchronous with light speed). When a distribution has no lightlike Fourier
components, such as a point charge in uniform motion, then there is no
radiation. Haus uses his formulation to explain Cerenkov radiation in which
the speed of light of the surrounding medium is less than c.

Randell Mills uses the nonradiation condition as the foundation for his
model of the hydrogen atom, in which the electron is a two-dimensional
extended membrane of negative charge that is stable according to this
condition.[9] Mills' model is controversial and not accepted by the
scientific community, which currently accepts the theory of quantum
mechanics in which the electron does not need to obey classical physics.

and ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_A._Haus

--
Jeff Driscoll