I think you miss the potential significance of the correlation I'm bringing
up:

If the mathematics of the normed division algebras can be brought to bear
on Mills's theory and their correspondence to the four levels of coupling
constants derived from the combinatorial hierarchy shown, it will provide a
more powerful mathematical framework for Mills' theory.  It doesn't
supplant Mill's theory.