From: Jeff Driscoll <jef...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills's theory

yes, it is all in there, I can find it later,  but if you look at his papers,
you will see it

the mass of the electron does not increase as the orbits get closer to 1/137
(and as it approaches the speed of light)

as it approaches that 1/137 orbit, it becomes more similar to a photon having
zero mass,