Cold fusion claims are at 1% to 3% at Idea Futures Exchange.Claim NiLENR -
Nickel Hydrogen Nuclear EnergyCategory: *Science & Technology:Physics*bid
1, ask 3, last 2Owner:45, Baldrson (jim_bow...@hotmail.com)Judge:2, Chris
Hibbert (c...@pancrit.org)created:2011/06/13due date:2015/01/01The Claim

Cold fusion of hydrogen in nickel can produce over 10 watts/cc net power.
The phrase "cold fusion" has its vernacular meaning of any low energy
nuclear reaction that produces heat.

This claim is intended to be similar to the CFsn claim regarding deuterium
in palladium but relaxing the requirement for STP since high pressure
hydrogen gas loading and high temperature are purportedly required to
sustain the hydrogen in nickel cold fusion reaction.

http://ideosphere.com/fx-bin/Claim?claim=NiLENR

Claim CFsn - Cold FusionCategory: *Science & Technology:Physics*bid 2, ask
3, last 2Owner:0, Bank (i...@ideosphere.com)Judge:306, SMWinnie (
smwin...@yahoo.com)created:1994/09/23due date:TBDThe Claim

Cold fusion of deuterium in palladium can produce over 10 watts/cc. net
power at STP (standard temperature and pressure). Cold fusion is discussed
on the fusion newsgroup <news:sci.physics.fusion>.

Judge's Statement

Judgment will be entered on CFsn on or before January 1, 2015.

I will judge based on the intent of this claim, if I perceive such intent
to be obvious. If such intent is ambiguous I will judge on the basis of the
precise wording. If both are ambiguous, I will look for a solution which
follows IF/FX precedent insofar as such precedent is apparent to me and
applicable to the claim. I will seek the guidance of the claim's
owner/author in interpreting the claim. It's his or her question - s/he
ought to get the answer sought. If I believe this claim to have met a YES
or NO condition, and if I believe judgement will be controversial, I will
post a prospective judgement to fx-discuss and forestall entering the
judgement for a comment period to be announced in the post.

http://ideosphere.com/fx-bin/Claim?claim=CFsn