He should simply say, "I would bet 4 or 5 bucks based on my gut feeling".
***In essence, that's exactly what he did.  When he first came onto Vortex,
within a few short days he swung his estimate by 60 points, based on ZERO
news.  Then  he's swung a few pointspartially based upon 2 items that had
NOTHING to do with Rossi.  One of the items was a rumor until today.

   - STMicro patent (Increased about 4.5%) Nothing to do with Rossi.
   - Cherokee Investments (Increased about 2.5%)  Rumor at the time.
   - Rossi stating third party reports in March (increased 2%)  Big so what
   on this, he stated it months ago.
   - Lack of news from Defkalion (-1%) Nothing to do with Rossi.

QED, he based it all on gut feeling.  It's amazing that a gut feeling can
be "accurate" to within 1/2 a % one day, but off by 60 points just a few
weeks earlier.

It reminds me of a woman who said she was willing to drive 12 miles to a
restaurant but not 12 & a half.  But on the way to the restaurant, she
detoured to buy a dress, travelling 40 miles out of her way.  It's no big
deal until she starts insisting on how rational she supposedly is.