How do we make it stronger?  Vibrate a Bose condensate.  In my language,
 "The Constants of the Motion Tend Toward the Electromagnetic in a Bose
condensate that is Vibrated at a Dimensional Frequency of 1.094 megahertz
meters".
***Frank, on another thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg89493.html

I proposed a 1dimensional BEC.  I assumed that the BEC was vibrating.  If
your theory were condensed down to 1Dimensional physics, it could be
mathematically and experimentally elegant.