From: Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Increasing probability of Rossi being real upwards, to 35%

Why is it too early?   I think the smart money (a very large chunk of the
money) gets out before word gets around.

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com>
wrote:

How about coal?  BTU is down 15% YTD and Arch COal is down 12% YTD

It seems to me that it is too early for there to be any price movements in
connection with cold fusion.  If we're "early adopters" of sorts, I'm guessing
we'll have to start seeing activity among the early majority adopters before
the markets will take cold fusion into account.  It is hard to shake disbelief
and even open up one's mind to the possibility of cold fusion.

Eric