Thanks Ed

My concept of the LENR reaction is a passive one. Yours is a more active
one.

According to my current way of thinking, dipole vibration maintains the
separation of electron and proton in hydrogen. These separated electrons
are then sequestered and redirected  into the NAE (aka soliton) by
topological discontinuity in the lattice and become part of the polariton
ensemble inside the NAE.

The naked protons are then acted upon by the EMF based charge screening
effects of the NAE. With their coulomb repulsion completely removed, these
protons become attractive to each other and pair up based on their opposing
spins to form cooper pairs.

The next step is a group fusion process where these multiple cooper pairs
of protons fuse with a high Z element in a group fusion process in a zone
of almost complete charge screening.

For example, 8 protons (4 cooper pairs) might fuse with a nickel atom to
produce multiple light elements which might include multiple helium atoms.
The charge screening comes from the NAE. The ions that are to be fused are
all very close by the soliton and located in the solid boundaries of the
lattice defect. The very strong magnetic field coming from the NAE is the
coulomb barrier screening field. This magnetic field shines brightly on the
solid boundaries of the NAE where complete screening of the coulomb barrier
occurs.