On Feb 10, 2014, at 8:30 AM, Axil Axil wrote:

Thanks Ed

My concept of the LENR reaction is a passive one. Yours is a more active one.

Axil, I would say your concept uses one aspect of a theoretical concept while my concept involves the entire LENR process.

According to my current way of thinking, dipole vibration maintains the separation of electron and proton in hydrogen.

This happens in a chemical system, not in plasma where your concept would apply. Any separation of charge must take into account the surrounding electrons and atoms. A "vibration" has to take place in a local region having no connection to the chemical structure. That is the role of the Hydroton. Where is your "hydroton"?

These separated electrons are then sequestered and redirected into the NAE (aka soliton) by topological discontinuity in the lattice and become part of the polariton ensemble inside the NAE.

I have no idea what this means and how it can happen. We know electrons can be separated from the atoms and can result in an electric current when voltage is applied. Where is the applied voltage in your case? What drives the charge separation, which requires energy? Where does the voltage gradient come from that is required to move the electrons? Without such answers, this description is just hand-waving.
The naked protons are then acted upon by the EMF based charge screening effects of the NAE. With their coulomb repulsion completely removed, these protons become attractive to each other and pair up based on their opposing spins to form cooper pairs.

Cooper pairs are known to form only at low temperature because they are very unstable. In addition, you are applying a concept used to describe electrons in superconductors to protons. What justification do you have for such a structure to form between protons at room temperature and above? How does a copper pair of p differ from H2?
The next step is a group fusion process where these multiple cooper pairs of protons fuse with a high Z element in a group fusion process in a zone of almost complete charge screening.

This makes no sense.  I have no idea what you are describing here.
For example, 8 protons (4 cooper pairs) might fuse with a nickel atom to produce multiple light elements which might include multiple helium atoms.

I suggest you go the next step and calculate the elements formed, their decay modes, and whether the reaction is exothermic. And then see if the consequence is consistent with what is observed. Simply making unsupported imagined statements without going the next step is not very useful.
The charge screening comes from the NAE. The ions that are to be fused are all very close by the soliton and located in the solid boundaries of the lattice defect. The very strong magnetic field coming from the NAE is the coulomb barrier screening field. This magnetic field shines brightly on the solid boundaries of the NAE where complete screening of the coulomb barrier occurs.

I have no idea how a magnetic field "shines" on a boundary. This combination of words makes no sense to me.

Ed Storms

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote: Axil, I hope you realize the Hydroton, which I propose allows the fusion reaction to take place and dissipates the energy, involves resonance of electrons coupled to hydrogen atoms. I'm describing the structure in which the polariton would operate. So far you have not supplied this essential feature in your concept. No matter which mechanism is proposed, it MUST operate in a collection of hydrogen nuclei that form by normal chemical processes. That structure is the Hydroton. Once this structure is identified, several consequences result and many behaviors can be explained. You might consider how your idea relates the entire mechanism I propose.

Ed Storms