  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Christopher H. Cooper"

  I do not see how the concept of spin has any relevance to the discussion.

  Both Rossi and DGT state that nickel isotopes of zero spin will react and
nickel isotopes with non zero spins do not. This is both experimental data and
an engineering requirement.

  The theory that purports to describe LENR must account for this spin based
characterization.

  I will not accept a theory that does not explain spin as a factor in the LENR
reaction.