On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Foks0904 . <foks0...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm a little disappointed, but as Daniel and others have suggested, at the
> very least, this seems to suggest that nuclear levels of excess heat have
> been measured yet again. Why bother with delaying the report for the sake
> of isotopic analysis otherwise?

I agree.  My guess is that they're seeing something that will be hard to
square with current scientific opinion, and they want to take as long as is
needed and bring in as many people as needed to cross all of their t's and
dot all of their i's.  As should have happened with the faster-than-light
neutrinos and the BICEP2 results.

Eric