Looks like his site is back up.

What a bunch of horse manure.
 Probability is now 27%
<http://rossiisreal.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/probability-is-now-27/>
Leave a reply
<http://rossiisreal.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/probability-is-now-27/#respond>

More delays
<http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/06/29/e-cat-report-watch-thread/>.

Rossi has had a pattern of delays and excuses why tests are not done and
customers are not revealed,

***Um, blaze, this is an INDEPENDENT third party test.  He has NO control
over the idiotic delays induced by a bunch of professors who wouldn't know
a deadline if it kicked them in the ass.

similar to other customers such as Defkalion.  These patterns frequently
result in nothing of consequence.

***Blaze.  How do I put this in a succinct fashion?  YOU. ARE. Full OF .
SHIITE.

I'm constrained to decrease my ASSessment of an ASSurance that
Blaze will pull his head out of his ASinine "hind quarters" down from
7.06% to 6.94%.
It is time to pull your head OUT. Here is what it will sound like:
when you pull your right
 index finger through your left cheek it makes a 'pop' sound.  That is
what it will sound like.