Jones, Axel, Eric, Jed,

Thanks for your input about calorimetric measurements. Good to know that stuff.
I'm not an expert on calormetry.

I was gone most of the day attending a birthday party down in Aurora, Illinois.

I believe Jed is correct. I believe a bomb calorimeter was used to measure the
soft X-Rays.

My focus continues to be focused on how easy or difficult the recycling process
really is. I believe this is an issue both Jones and I can agree on.

Hopefully I'll find some time to view the latest July 21 videos before the end
of this weekend. I hope I will be proven wrong on this point but after viewing
them I suspect I will not know any more about the recycling process than I
currently know - which is not enough. Still, they may be more informative on
related matters.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com