After the arc discharge, the TiC2 will be completely vaporized. But in
microseconds, titanium nanoparticles will condense out of the plasma when
the plasma temperature falls below the boiling point of titanium.

There will be a timeframe when titanium will be a solid and chlorine will
be a gas at a temperature above 1500C. It will be in this timeframe in
which the LENR reaction will take place.

I predict that the light emissions from the reaction will be offset in time
after the completion of the arc discharge by the number of microseconds it
takes titanium to condense out of the plasma.

The emission of light will persist for as long as chlorine remains a gas.

I also predict that a continuous emission of light will be produced if
the Sun cell is operated at a temperature over 1500C but no more than 3500C
when pumped by an electric current. This is a form of LENR based titanium
vapor lamp.