Eric, all you have to do is to read about the current long lasting pause in
warming along with the statement from these guys that this pause might last
until 2025.  Since the pause was 100% not predicted and instead should have
been a more rapid rise, how much more in error could they be?  Of course, with
hindsight, they suggest that there is an, until now, unknown Atlantic current
effect which explains the pause.

How on earth could you or anybody else believe that they will be correct in
their predictions over a 100 year period with this sort of track record?   Are
you confident that they now have all the correct variables under control?
With the sort of error that has arisen, it is entirely possible that they have
missed the boat completely and we might actually be heading into a cooling
period.

They do not merit a free pass like some seem to imply.  Also, it does not take
an advanced degree or the requirement that a skeptic be a climatologist to
evaluate their work.  Their model outputs are their contact to the public and
decision makers and anyone can observe how poorly their predictions match the
real world data.

Dave