Jojo, if we assume macro-evolution occurs in long time-frames, how can anyone
show you "concrete proof" the way you say you want it?

I found this
http://www.debate.org/debates/There-is-no-Observable-Evidence-for-Macroevolution/1/

from which I took this
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/images/hominids2.jpg and this:
(A) Pan troglodytes, chimpanzee, modern
(B) Australopithecus africanus, STS 5, 2.6 My
(C) Australopithecus africanus, STS 71, 2.5 My
(D) Homo habilis, KNM-ER 1813, 1.9 My
(E) Homo habilis, OH24, 1.8 My
(F) Homo rudolfensis, KNM-ER 1470, 1.8 My
(G) Homo erectus, Dmanisi cranium D2700, 1.75 My
(H) Homo ergaster (early H. erectus), KNM-ER 3733, 1.75 My
(I) Homo heidelbergensis, "Rhodesia man," 300,000 - 125,000 y
(J) Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, La Ferrassie 1, 70,000 y
(K) Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, La Chappelle-aux-Saints, 60,000 y
(L) Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, Le Moustier, 45,000 y
(M) Homo sapiens sapiens, Cro-Magnon I, 30,000 y
(N) Homo sapiens sapiens, modern"
(Of course, this list is useless in light of your radioactive dating discussion)

Best Regards,
Sunil

PS A personal question: For what reason you want concrete proof?