John, my friend, you have a fundamental problem in your analysis.  Your
unyielding adherence to Darwinian dogma is blinding you and preventing you from
asking the right questions.  You assume Darwinian Evolution is true first and
that skews your analysis.

For example, you assume that the Coelacanth is 350 million years old.  How do
you know that?  You know that only because Darwinian Evolution theory told you
so.  Since your first assumption is that Darwinian Evolution is true, you can
liberally conclude that the Coelacanth is 350 million years old.  Then a wrong
question stems from this wrong understanding - wrong assumption.  You then ask
why the coelacanth "stopped" evolving?  This of course is the wrong question
that you are trying to answer.

What you should do is not assume anything.  You then look at the data and see
if Darwinian Evolution fits the data.  Can Darwinian Evolution explain the
existence of the Coelacanth up to today and why it hasn't evolved?  If not,
Darwinian Evolution theory is wrong.

Instead, you ask, how could the Coelacanth exist unchanged for 350 million
years?  This is the wrong questions that should not have been asked if your
initial assumptions did not screw with your analysis.

Jojo

PS: I'm really at a loss understanding why people can't seem to see the
stupidities of their belief in Darwinian Evolution - why they can see that
Darwinian Evolution could be wrong.