From: H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 26, 2014 11:55 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MFMP interviews spokesman from WILLIAMSON

Use both as a cross check.

harry

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Robert Dorr <rod...@comcast.net> wrote:

As to whether a spot pyrometer is more accurate than an IR camera, Ithink
depends on their use. For small area or pin point measurement Iagree that a
spot pyrometer may be more accurate, but for large or grossmeasurement I think
the IR camera would be just as accurate if not moreso. I think that there is no
problem using the IR cameras for accuratemeasurement of the temperature of the
Rossi ecat as long as the cameraswere calibrated properly.

Robert Dorr