Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nobody really knows how the E-Cat radiates energy.

It radiates heat energy according to the Stefan-Boltzmann law, like any
other object. The source of the heat is irrelevant. All hot objects radiate
heat the same way, and they all turn the same incandescent color at a given
temperature. It makes no difference whether the heat is caused by
combustion, electricity, friction, fission, fusion or zero point energy.

>  Ni/H is completely undefined technology. No assumptions should be made
> about LENR.

We cannot even assume that it follows the laws of physics? If we make no
assumptions about it then we cannot believe any calorimetry.

> The IR camera calibration is an excellent opportunity to made bad
> assumptions about the calibration of these sensors.

If the calibration was done correctly there should be no problem. It is not
clear to me whether it was done correctly or not.