On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:26 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I encourage anyone out there with knowledge about how to overcome the
> obvious problems to offer their input.

One thought here -- the "reactionless drive" that I am aware of being in
the recent news is the EmDrive.  That one involves the generation of
microwaves and their reflection in a cavity.  It's not clear whether anyone
other than Nasa and the inventor believe that it works as advertised.  But
if it does, note that energy must be expended to generate the microwaves,
e.g., by a battery, to which the usual E=mc^2 conversion will apply.

Eric