R.H.:

I tried to use the wiki for the first time on the internet and got a
error message. Thank you for creating that to brainstorm --- I will of
course make a note of the 3d Warehouse demo below once that wiki concept
and use is learned and debugged whichever is our case.

J.A.H.

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 07:24 -0500, Reed Hedges wrote:
> Reed Hedges wrote:
> > One thing that we need to do is make some better demo worlds for
> > Interreality/3D.  Let's brainstorm some ideas; you can post your ideas
> > here or on the wiki:

3d Warehouse

A 3d warehouse to showcase things needed for various 3d applications.
This could be one place to browse for content and supplies-objects for
starting a demo.

=== Requirements === <>
  * a new loader for image/textures archives:
  * a new loader for models archives
  * a new loader for text archives
  * a new loader for other generic stuffs

--