Thank you:

[root@xena src]# more /opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log
Determining if the function pthread_create exists in the pthreads
failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/gmake "cmTryCompileExec/fast"
/usr/bin/gmake -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build.make
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/
CMakeTmp'
/usr/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /opt/votca/src/tools/
CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles 1
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/
CheckFunctionExists.c.o
/usr/bin/gcc   -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create   -o CMakeFiles/
cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o   -c /usr/local/share/
cmake-2.8/Modul
es/CheckFunctionExists.c
Linking C executable cmTryCompileExec
/usr/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/
cmTryCompileExec.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/gcc     -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create    CMakeFiles/
cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o  -o cmTryCompileExec -
rdynamic -lpthr
eads
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[1]: *** [cmTryCompileExec] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
gmake: *** [cmTryCompileExec/fast] Error 2

Determining if the function fftw_plan_r2r_1d exists in the /usr/local/
lib/libfftw3f.so failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/gmake "cmTryCompileExec/fast"
/usr/bin/gmake -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build.make
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/opt/votca/src/tools/CMakeFiles/
CMakeTmp'
/usr/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /opt/votca/src/tools/
CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles 1
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/
CheckFunctionExists.c.o
/usr/bin/gcc   -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=fftw_plan_r2r_1d   -o
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o   -c /usr/
local/share/cmake-2.8/Mod
ules/CheckFunctionExists.c
Linking C executable cmTryCompileExec
/usr/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/
cmTryCompileExec.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/gcc     -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=fftw_plan_r2r_1d
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o  -o
cmTryCompileExec -rdynamic /usr
/local/lib/libfftw3f.so -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o: In function
`main':
CheckFunctionExists.c:(.text+0x15): undefined reference to
`fftw_plan_r2r_1d'