I had another look at your previous email
>cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=tools  -DEXTERNAL_BOOST=OFF -
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=tools", huh? It seems ${prefix} is empty in
> ./build.sh --dev  -DEXTERNAL_BOOST=OFF -DFFTW3_LIBRARY=/usr/local/lib/
> libfftw3.so --prefix ${prefix} tools csg
 which is why build.sh uses  tools as a prefix and builds csg

You can just specify the prefix directly, to be sure.

Christoph

Dr. Christoph Junghans
Votca Core Developer

Web: http://www.votca.org