On Saturday February 05 2000, Robin Hueskes said to Robert Reiswig:
[ waaay off topic ;-) ]
>> I'll make the full trip to Germany to visit a few amiga authors :) That
>> and to watch some real football.. humm maybe that is what my trip to
>> England was for :)
RH> For football I would recommend the US because the german and the
RH> english football leages are just little jokes I think ;�
RH> Soccer is the sport you can see here ... and again i would recommend
Actually, 'soccer' is word derived from "football association". The USA and
UK use two completely different games for the word 'football', which to the UK
are 'American football' and 'football' - no 'soccer'..
Anyway, where were we? Voyager? I still can't access some SSL sites with V3
which are okay in V2. www.insight.com/uk log in page fails.
--
Neil Williams, British. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ:18223711 2:442/107
http://www.aio.co.uk http://www.tkgbbs.freeserve.co.uk
*Zeus* *Developments*, BBS s/w: http://www.bleach.demon.co.uk/zeus/