On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 , Don Cox wrote:

> Hello Brad
> 
> On 31-Jan-00, Brad Rogers wrote:
> > On 30-Jan-00 19:03:10, Don Cox wrote something about [voyager] Re:
> > Bookmark loading problem to voyager,
> > 
> > Hello Don,
> > 
> >> "root" is always the master administrator in a Unix system, and to
> >> act as root you need a password. I expect you have some setup in
> >> CManager which supplies your password automatically?
> > 
> > Nope. No password set. Bearing in mind my Amiga is a single user
> > system, it makes no difference.
> 
> I think we have it sorted now. Provided you don't have genesis.library
> active in an AmiTCP drawer, the bookmarks are single user. So those who
> never bought Netconnect are in the clear.

 Hmmm. Im now using NC3 and Voyager loads bookmarks from CManager ok .
 I had to create a subdir in CManager dir with my username then put
 the bookmark file in there ( also renamed ) . So I have :

 dystopia/dystopia.data in the Manager dir

 Anyone else tried this ?

 Tony
 
-- 
         

Reply via email to