Hello Robert > I'll make the full trip to Germany to visit a few amiga authors :) That > and to watch some real football.. humm maybe that is what my trip to > England was for :) For football I would recommend the US because the german and the english football leages are just little jokes I think ;� Soccer is the sport you can see here ... and again i would recommend south america for this ;� Regards -- <sb>[EMAIL PROTECTED] Robin Hueskes The Community makes it happen ... <sb>http://www.amiganiac.de
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Trond K. Tveit
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Tony McGarry
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Simone Tellini
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Neil Williams
