On 31-Jan-00, Robin Hueskes wrote:
> Hello Don
> 
>> However, removing this library stops AmFTP working with Miami.
>> 
>> This is all rather obscure.
> 
> Place the library in the AmFTP directory and use the MCP-Feature
> 'Search Libs' ... I hope you like MCP :)

OK, that sorts AmFTP out. It didn't need MCP, it found the library
anyway. Thanks.

Now to see if the Voyager bookmarks system still works. Maybe it will
sneakily find this library in its new place?


As indeed it did (but not reported by SnoopDOS so far as I could see).
Put genesis.library in the AmFTP drawer and AmFTP works but the
bookmarks don't load and you get "root".

Take it out, AmFTP stops working, bookmarks OK again.


Very obscure. This is what gives computers a bad name. 

I have just downloaded mFTP. Let's try that. 

Regards
-- 
Don Cox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to