>Don Cox wrote:
>>On 29-Jan-00, Frank Mosch wrote:
>>> On 29 Jan 2000 17:9:26 +0100 Markus R�tter wrote about [voyager]
>>> Bookmark loading problem:
>>>
>>>> Now how do I deserve this? Is Voyager not supposed to load the file
>>>> Default.data on startup and use the contents as bookmarks? My Voyager
>>>> copy has stopped to do so. :( However, when I try to load them
>>>> manually after startup, everything works fine. Has this ever happened
>>>> to someone before and it there a cure for it, apart from installing
>>>> the whole mess again?
>>>
>>> Have you checked ENV:Vapor/CManager_path ? It should point to your
>>> CManager directory. It is known to cause problems when not being set
>>> properly. If you (need to) change it, make sure you also copy to it
>>> ENVARC:Vapor/

>>The path is set here, but neither loading bookmarks nor importing 2.95
>>bookmarks produces anything in the display.

>>Why can't it import the HTML files that it exports?


>I don't have any problems with loading bookmarks. I just hit
>the *BM* button to the right of the add button and
>CM starts and display my bookmarks.


Additional

When using the menu option Bookmarks/Goto bookmarks
(left Amiga/G) The bookmarks is displayed in html format.
(heading CManager database)

I have not done anything special to achieve this.

regards
Steinar




<sb>Rocambole was here using THOR 2.6  #1213 & MiamiDX0.9m reg
A sleeping fox
counts hens in his dreams.

Reply via email to