Don Cox wrote:
>On 30-Jan-00, Steinar Pedersen wrote:
>>
>>>> The path is set here, but neither loading bookmarks nor importing
>>>> 2.95 bookmarks produces anything in the display.
>>
>>>> Why can't it import the HTML files that it exports?
>>
>>
>>> I don't have any problems with loading bookmarks. I just hit
>>> the *BM* button to the right of the add button and
>>> CM starts and display my bookmarks.
>>
>>
>> Additional
>>
>> When using the menu option Bookmarks/Goto bookmarks
>> (left Amiga/G) The bookmarks is displayed in html format.
>> (heading CManager database)
>Yes, that works her when there are any bookmarks to go to.
>
>> I have not done anything special to achieve this.
>After playing around a bit more, I think the reason it refuses to import
>is that it is on "root" and I haven't typed a password.
>Maybe if there is a way of killing this "root" thing and having just one
>user with no password it might work better.
>It is all much simpler in Netscape and IE.
>Regards
>--
>Don Cox
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you start CManager, without starting voyager first,
there is options on the menu (Database/import) to import your hotlist
to CManager. There are a lot of options to choose from like IBrowse hotlist,
voyager hotlist, AWeb hotlist etc. Just try it and voila, then you'll
see it when you click on the *BM* button :))
Simple as that :)
Best regards
Steinar
<sb>Rocambole was here using THOR 2.6 #1213 & MiamiDX0.9m reg
Assumption #1:
Dan Quayle is smarter than broccoli.