Hello Simone

On 30-Jan-00, Simone Tellini wrote:
> On 30/01/00 at 15:56 Don Cox wrote:
> 
>> After playing around a bit more, I think the reason it refuses to
>> import is that it is on "root" and I haven't typed a password.
> 
> yes, CManager loads only files which belong to the user who created
> them.
> 
>> Maybe if there is a way of killing this "root" thing and having just
>> one user with no password it might work better.
> 
> if you don't use genesis, just delete genesis.library and it will use
> only one database file with no username set.

I use Miami, so I'll try that. Thanks.


Sorry to seem ungrateful, I'm sure Contact Manager is a great program if
you want to manage a list of contacts. But for a simple thing like a
list of bookmarks, it seems to be over-complex and over-kill. 

Regards
-- 
Don Cox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to