egards>On 30-Jan-00, Steinar Pedersen wrote:

>>
>> If you start CManager, without starting voyager first, there is
>> options on the menu (Database/import) to import your hotlist to
>> CManager. There are a lot of options to choose from like IBrowse
>> hotlist, voyager hotlist, AWeb hotlist etc. Just try it and voila,
>> then you'll see it when you click on the *BM* button :))

>I don't have CManager - only the minimal bits needed for Voyager.

I like CManager and think it's useful at least when on irc and
wanting to save an URL, it's just to open the URL grabber
window and pass the URL to CManager. :)

>I'm no longer using Genesis now that I have MiamiDeLuxe.

I have been using Miami since it was released and am using
MiamiDeLuxe now

>The suggestion to remove the genesis.library from AmiTCP/libs seems to
>be the answer. No more password requests. But why this should be in the
>library for the TCP stack beats me.

>I wonder if the people who are not having problems are those who never
>had NetConnect 2 but bought the programs separately?

I did try Net&Web but deleted it after testing it, and have never
used NetConnect. I like to start the net programs separately using
the Start Menu program.

>Regards
>--
>Don Cox
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Regards
Steinar


<sb>Rocambole was here using THOR 2.6  #1213 & MiamiDX0.9m reg

Reply via email to