On or about 30-Jun-00 12:59:03, Chris Holt wrote the following :-
>On 30-Jun-00, Julian Aronowitz wrote:

>> P.S.  Chris Holt stated what I have, above, more eloquently than I
>> did.  I am only sending this out to add emphasis on the points.

Points taken...

>Me?  I can't even spell eloquently.  :)

Me neider!.. whatever dat long woid ment  ;)

>It's always interesting the turns a conversation can take.  But good
>Amiga info is hard to come by and we take it where we can get it.  I've
>seen plenty of threads go way, way out in left field in other mailing
>lists, this one is actually pretty good about steering back on topic.
>Usually somebody asks a new question and we all focus on that.

True .. but sometimes the focus can stray too far, for too long and
lose the original content of the thread. I don't mind a little O/T
conversation or I would not have even replied to your question.

>It's also nice to see that we tend to keep ourselves in check.

That's all I was trying to do.. no offence given or taken.

I'll just crawl back under my rock for now....  [:-(

--
ICQ# 35411452
A1200T 060/50 - CV64/3D  - MFCIII - CDRoms - PowerFlyer