Neil Blake & Associates wrote:

Perhaps you'd like to put together a quick style guide on how to post
questions to the list? (This is a serious suggestion, Onno, not a bit of
backhanded sarcasm)

I would have to agree with Neil on this. I may know how to Defibrillate someones heart, or set up and monitor a narcotic infusion, etc., but my skills in nettiquette and posting to email lists leaves a lot to be desired.

Perhaps a guide on how to post to the list could be included in the file section of the yahoogroups Wamug homepage, with a hotlink to this file location added to the Wamug_yahoogroups email footer.

Regards

Daniel Forsdyke, RN (BSc)

PS: I find the advice on this list extremely helpful, and yes I do try and find a soultion to my problems before posting a request for advice - I just keep losing my way!!!