Goodall-Smith wrote:

> I may have been able to source information from somewhere
> else... If I had the knowledge of where the somewhere else is and what 
> exactly I
> was looking for. This would be easy for someone who already knows. Not all of 
> us
> do....
>

Yes, Well!

The only way you find out is to try your self, and I suspect this was
where Onno
started from.

Not only do you stand the chance of finding the answer, you also LEARN
to find the
answers.

It is apparent there are a number of people who are too quick in asking
the question
before using a "SEARCH ENGINE " to try and find it themselves.

Admittedly there are times when thing just will not go your way, and the answer
escapes. This is a good time to just READ other lists and catch
somebody's knowledge
they are supplying.

An example : I have been having occasional OS8.6 System folder
corruptions. Last week
the subject surfaced on the G3 list and an update for a Control Panel
appears to be
the answer.

Have Fun !

Thank you

Bob