Hi Paul,
It is quite a valid question you are asking, I praise you on your brevity,
which allowed me to use my intuition to suppose what is required by you and
your friend.
If I hear of any second hand G4s for sale I will be happy to send you a reply
which contains no time wasting waffle at all.
I may be inexperienced but your posting DID appeal to me.
Not half as much as some of the replies it "caused" though.

Paul.

A man, in a low, dark room, being watchful of striking his head on any low
beams, tripped up on a rug and struck his head quite nastily on the floor.

Paul S wrote:

> Dear group,
>
> A very good friend of mine is after a G4.
>
> Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks, Paul
>
> --
>
> Paul Sherriffs
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
>
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/