Hi Laura,

I recently had the same iDVD error message which was accompanied by a red X in
the top box of the Map layout, it gave no clue to what the problem was but I
traced it down to the project being too big for a single layer DVD, have you
checked Project Info (under project in the menu bar).

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com