Thanks for this, but no, as I explained to Ronni, this option has never come up 
since we connected the Epson to the Mac (it used to show up with my Toshiba 
pc).  So I cannot access in this way and there is definitely a problem with 
horizontal lines.  (The printer therefore has not been cleaned for the past 2 
years or so.)


On 06/04/2010, at 11:04 AM, Kaye and Geoff wrote:

> 
> Peta,
> 
>> I have had my Epson Stylus Photo R310 Printer for several years (probably a 
>> few several years!)
> 
> Do you have Printer Setup Utility? If so, open this, select your printer, 
> then click on the "utility" button to get access to head cleaning, etc.
> 
> Cheers, K
> -- 
> Kaye Stott and Geoff Prince
> email: [email protected]
> web: http://www.kgweb.org.au
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>