Dear Peter

I have always respected your contribution to WAMUG list discussions. I'm
disheartened at your decision to 'withdraw'. Life is torrid, rewards are
welcome.

Do please stay with WAMUG. Maybe WAMUG may offer a solution for you and others
in similar situations, before Sunday.

I don't want to lose your (combined) brains trust.

Reg

PS sent from me who also needs to cough up the fee by Saturday.

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272
Mob: 04 8899 7313