Hello WAMUG and list members,

This discussion is getting really silly and destructive.

It is not our right to judge others.

After midnight tonight I will not be able to reply to this mailing list, at
least in the short term. This is my personal choice.

I trust I have not made personal judgements and 'put-downs' to WAMUG members
and list members. If I have, I apologise.

I trust that the WAMUG friendships I have made, both personal and virtual, will
continue long into the future.

It seems the decision of the WAMUG committee to restrict mailing list access
has become topical and divisionary.

Surely we exist to care and support each other.

WAMUG and list members, please do not bully members and supporters away.

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272
Mob: 04 8899 7313