No reply. Obviously a frivolous and unworthy question. I found the answer but
it took a long time.

I have never been good at finding things in indexes, archives, web sites,
search engines etc. Now I am old, my concentration and memory are not so hot.
At present I can't use my right arm so everything takes longer.

In the old days, before this became a professional list, someone would have
pointed me in the direction of the startup in safe mode and reset. But now the
number of people who can post messages is reduced and the professionals are too
busy.

I have belonged to WAMUG for years (No. 0892) and, though it was not required,
I have been financial most of the time. I considered it was good value for
money, now that is no longer the case.

Diana